SECOND BATCH RUN RESULTS AND GENERAL WAITLISTING PERIOD FOR THE SECOND SEMESTER, AY 2022-2023Posted on:
The results of the 2nd Pre-enlistment Round are now available. You may login and view your enlisted classes through the Preenlistment module.
The Pre-enlistment period is now over and the module is now in VIEW mode. The General Waitlisting period has started and will end on 03 February 2023, Friday at 12nn. To waitlist for additional classes, please use the Student Registration module.Academic Eligibilities and Accountabilities: Students who have unsettled academic delinquencies are not allowed to enlist additional classes, have their enlistment locked, and proceed to payment. Academic delinquencies must be settled first before you can proceed with your registration. Students with accountabilities may still enlist additional classes and lock/validate their enlistment; however, they cannot be assessed until they settle their accountabilities. To find out how to settle your academic delinquencies and/or accountabilities, contact the office(s) indicated in the "To be settled at" column in your delinquencies tab. The CRS Team has no authority to lift delinquencies and/or accountabilities. Please contact directly the unit(s)/office(s) that tagged you as delinquent and/or accountable to settle such delinquencies/accountabilities.Scholarships and ST Discounts: For students whose scholarships affect their tuition fee assessment, make sure that your scholarship or correct ST discount is displayed when you log in to CRS. If your scholarship is not correct, contact the concerned office (e.g. OSG for SLAS, your college for Free Tuition) to have your scholarship corrected. You should finish this step before proceeding with the Tuition Fee Assessment step to avoid paying the incorrect amount.Locking of enlistment/s. If you do not need any additional class/es for this semester, you may now "lock" your enlistments by clicking on the "Lock Enlistment" button inside the Student Registration module. Locking your enlistment/s will queue you in the Online Advising module of your adviser for post-advising.
ONLINE WAITLISTING MECHANICSPosted on:
The Online Waitlisting in the Student Registration module, allows students to apply for a slot in a desired class online and to avoid physically queueing up in enlistment centers. This is an extension of the Preenlistment Module. The mechanics of the Waitlisting Module is as follows:
There will be a General Waitlisting period where you can waitlist in any class you desire starting 31 January 2023 until 12nn of 03 February 2023. The respective offering units will process the waitlists thereafter.
- Classes that you select in this module are not automatically granted to you. You need to wait for the offering unit to process the waitlists to see if you are granted a slot in your waitlisted classes.
- Granting of class slots is the prerogative of the offering unit. The unit can choose to assign the slots to the waitlisted students in any way like “random assignment” for equality or "priority by student type" for equity. Please contact the respective offering/enlisting unit if you have any question on how and when they will process a waitlist.
- You can enlist in any class and in multiple sections of the same course. You can waitlist in a course that conflicts with an already granted course obtained through preenlistment except if it conflicts with an enlisted block. If you do this, you will receive a warning that if your waitlisted course is granted, it will automatically cancel your obtained course through preenlistment that conflicts with the newly granted waitlisted course. You can cancel classes using this module until the start of regular registration. During regular registration, you need to contact your adviser or the offering unit to cancel your enlisted slots.
- If you have waitlisted in many sections of a course and you are granted a slot in a section, then all other waitlist applications of the same course are automatically cancelled.
- If you have waitlisted in several classes in a specific time slot e.g. TTh 1-2:30 pm and you are granted a slot in a class, then all other waitlists for classes that conflict with the newly granted class will also be cancelled.
- There are no rankings during waitlisting since enlistment processing is decentralized to the respective departments. Hence, your least desired class might be granted if that class was processed first before your most desired class.
- A single waitlist will be maintained for a block set of classes.
- It is recommended that you apply for waitlist slots such that the offering unit would be informed of the additional slots per course and time schedule they need to offer. This in effect would act as a "petition list".
After the General Waitlisting period until the deadline of Change of Mat, it is the discretion of the offering unit to open individual waitlist queues for specific courses.
- You can waitlist in any class as long as it is open. When the waitlist is closed, you cannot apply for a waitlist anymore. However, a closed waitlist can be opened again at the discretion of the offering unit.
- It is up to the offering unit on when the waitlists will be processed after it is closed. Do check the remarks section of the class you wish to waitlist in to know when to come back and check CRS again to see if a certain waitlisted class has been granted to you. Please contact the offering unit if you have any queries on waitlist processing of their offered courses.
- The unit may choose to reset their waitlists on a regular basis making all current waitlisted applications cancelled. If this happens, you may see the cancelled classes under Cancelled Waitlists. Feel free to select the class again, in case the waitlisting is opened again, to get another chance of being granted a slot in that respective class.
Forgot your password?
For DILNET users, you may reset your password through this facility: https://accounts.upd.edu.ph/lostpass
If you have problems or concerns, please read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
You may email us at email@example.com or you may visit the AIS Section at the 3rd floor of the OUR building.
You may also join the UP Diliman CRS Official Facebook Group at UP Diliman CRS (Official Page).