EXTENSION OF PAYMENT FOR THE SECOND SEMESTER OF AY 2017-2018Posted on:
OUR Memorandum No. MTTP 2018-02
Please be informed that payment of tuition is extended until Friday, 19 January 2018.
Ma. Theresa T. Payongayong, PhD
SECOND SEMESTER AY 2017-2018 GENERAL REGISTRATION REMINDERSPosted on:
GENERAL REGISTRATION IMPORTANT DATES
- 08 - 11 JANUARY 2018 - Schedule of General Registration
- 08 JANUARY 2018 (Monday) - Start of registration for Freshmen,Graduating, Varsity, HASPAG, Graduate Students, and Students with Special Needs
- 09 JANUARY 2018 (Tuesday) - Start of Registration for all UPD (graduate and undergraduate) regular students
- 10 JANUARY 2018 (Wednesday) - Start of Registration for other students including Cross-Registrants, Non-Degrees, Special Students
- 15 January 2018(Monday) - Last day of Withdrawal of Enlistment
- 15 January 2018(Monday) - Start of classes
- 22 January 2018(Monday) - Last day of Change of Matriculation(CoM)
FLOWCHART FOR REGISTRATION, SECOND SEMESTER AY 2017-2018
Please follow this URL (http://our.upd.edu.ph/files/FLOWCHART%20FOR%202ND%20SEM.png)
IMPORTANT: Students who are qualified for Free Tuition, make sure that your Form 5 is stamped "REGISTERED" to complete registration process.
Be reminded of the following payment schemes:
- Cashier's cheque or Manager's cheque
- Debit/ATM card(not credit card)
- Bank payment (LBP and DBP)
Students may also avail of the student loan.
- For Student Loan, Scholarships and other Student Services, you may contact the Office of Scholarships and Student Services at 981-8500 loc 4504 or inquire at the OSSS, Room 302-306, Vinzon's Hall
- Cash Office* 7 AM to 4 PM(Form 5, Change of Matriculation and other Fees)
- Authorized Banks** 9 AM to 3 PM(Tuition Payment Only, CoM and other Fees not accepted)
- Land Bank Account Number : 1462-2220-48 Account Name : University of the Philippines - Diliman
- DBP Account Number : 0455-024458-030 Account Name : University of the Philippines - Diliman
Notes: *Payment may be cut-off earlier than the scheduled closing time depending on the volume of payers and the number of collectors available. Payers are highly encouraged to bring exact amount to avoid delays and inconveniences(please bring 25-centavo coins if you are paying cash).
**Payment through banks need to be validated at the Cash Office(up to 4 PM only).
ADVISORY: NEW FEATURES IN THE ONLINE WAITLISTING MODULE FOR THE OFFERING UNITSPosted on:
Please be informed that there are new features in the Online Waitlist Management module.
- A feature allows the offering unit to open all the waitlists of all its classes/blocks in one setting.
- A feature that provides information about students who are waitlisting in multiple schedules of the same course.
For your information.
Forgot your password?
For DILNET users, you may reset your password through this facility: https://accounts.upd.edu.ph/lostpass
If you have problems or concerns, please read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
You may email us at email@example.com or you may visit the AIS Section at the 3rd floor of the OUR building.
You may also join the UP Diliman CRS Official Facebook Group at UP Diliman CRS (Official Page).